We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from or about you:
- Information commonly used to identify you, such as your name, user name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, and other similar identifiers.
- Information about your usage of or other interaction with our websites, apps, blogs, or other digital properties (our “Sites”). This information includes actions taken, date and time, frequency, duration, quantity, and performance information related to logins, clicks, messages, how you reached our Sites, and other website and feature usage information.
- Information about purchases or receipt of meal ingredients or other products we offer, or your use of our Sites (collectively, our “Services”).
This information includes:
- delivery preferences
- information related to returns, refunds and cancellations
- information about gift orders and referrals
- information about your interactions with technical and/or customer support
- General information about your product and service preferences, including your interest in products or services offered by third parties, and your demographics, behavior, and predispositions.
- Information about your device, network, and internet connection, such as your IP address(es), MAC address, other device ID (UDID), device type, operating system type and version, and client version.
- Basic account information related to your Facebook, Apple, or other third-party account if you choose to register and log in using such an account. This information includes your username and information from the third-party service about whether you entered your password correctly. (These services are designed so that ADELI doesn’t see your actual password for these services – just whether you got the password right or wrong.)
- Limited payment information. (When you pay for a ADELI Service, your payment information goes directly to a payment processing company who is responsible for keeping your info safe. We never get your full credit card information.
- Employment-related information from ADELI personnel and or an applicant for personnel positions.
- Other information you upload, provide, or create while using the Sites or our Services.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for delivery, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]