40 - 50 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
This curry is made rich and creamy with cashews, which is remarkably similar to heavy cream in appearance, taste, and in-sauce behavior. In fact, cashew cream actually thickens up faster. You won't need anything too exotic, besides maybe garam masala, to make this straightforward recipe.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 18.67g
Saturated Fat 6.71g
Total Carbohydrates 65.18g
Dietary Fiber 8.33g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Thigh
- White Onion
- Tomato Puree
- Roasted Cashew
- Basmati Rice
- Spice Mix
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetable oil / Olive Oil (0.5 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Fine chop ginger , garlic , scallion and cilantro.
- Cut lemon into halves and squeeze the juice keep aside.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl . Add oil and about 1/2 of the spice blend , mix throughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 15 mins.
Prepare Cashew Paste
- Combine water and cashews in a blender , blend on high speed until very smooth .
- Heat some butter in a large pan high until melted and golden brown .
- Add the chicken in a single layer , Cook until browned 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Return chicken and accumulated juices to the bowl.
- Heat remaining butter in the some pan over mediumhigh heat. Add onion, remaining spice blend, tomato paste, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in some water and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and any accumulated juices.
Bring it together
- Stir cashew cream into the pan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until flavors blend, 10-15 minutes. Squeeze inlime juice.
- Stir in green onions and cilantro taste for seasoning.
- Server hot on top of rice and enjoy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min