25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Sumptuous chicken burger flavored with feta cheese and parsley paired with a tangy garlicky sumac yogurt sauce, with a side of crispy potato wedges with a hint of rosemary.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 71.06g
Saturated Fat 13.56g
Total Carbohydrates 148.83g
Dietary Fiber 16.16g
In Your Bag
- Minced Chicken
- Red Onion
- Parsley Leaves
- Sesame Burger Bun
- Iceberg Lettuce
- English Cucumber
- Greek Yogurt
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Mixing bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare the ingredients
- Roughly chop the parsley. Chop 3/4 of the onion into small pieces, and slice the remaining into circles to use during assembly. Finely mince the garlic. Crumble the feta cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ͦC. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and wait for it to preheat for at least 10 minutes.
Prepare the patties
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the ground chicken, chopped onion, parsley, half of minced garlic and crumbled Feta cheese.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste. Do not add too much of salt as Feta cheese itself is salty.
- Next, add breadcrumbs and honey to the mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Make chicken patties out of the mixture, each about 140 gm and 1/2″ thick. Set aside.
Prepare the sauce
- Add the greek yogurt to a bowl along with the remaining minced garlic.
- Add sumac, salt (to taste) and lemon juice to it.
- Whisk the sauce until smooth. Set it aside.
Make the potato wedges
- Ensure the potatoes are thoroughly cleaned. Slice each potato into 1/4″ thick wedges.
- Rip out the leaves of rosemary from its stem.
- Toss the potatoes in 2 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste), along with the rosemary leaves.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking tray, and roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at 200 ͦC
Cook the patties and toast the buns
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add the patties to it and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cook until the patties are crisp and brown on each side.
- Turn off the heat, and take the cooked patties out of the pan.
- Turn the heat back on to medium, and add 1 tsp olive oil to the same frying pan. Slice the burger buns in half, and toast each side until golden brown.
Bring it Together
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers thinly. Slice off required amount of leaves from the lettuce.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the yogurt sauce on both sides of the toasted buns. Place the patty on top of the bottom bun.
- Place a slice of tomato, 2-3 slices of onion and 2 slices of cucumber on top of the patty, followed by 2 lettuce leaves. Close the burger with the top bun.
- Serve the burger while hot with a side of the rosemary potato wedges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min