25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Zingy, flavorful rice bowl inspired by Mexican flavors consisting of spicy grilled oyster mushrooms, sweet and tangy mango salsa, topped with crunchy tortilla chips and sour cream.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 13.85g
Saturated Fat 0.49g
Total Carbohydrates 52.49g
Dietary Fiber 4.14g
In Your Bag
- King Oyster/Trumpet Mushrooms
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Chili Powder
- Garlic powder
- Safeda Mango
- Red Onion
- Green Chili
- Corriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (30-40 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Mixing bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare the ingredients
- Wash and clean the white rice thoroughly, and cook it as you would.
- Peel the mango, dice it into 1/4″ cubes. Also dice the red onion and tomato into 1/4″ cubes.
- Cut off the root part of the mushrooms and then slice the mushrooms lengthwise into 1/3″ thick slices.
Dry rub the mushrooms
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the paprika powder, red chilli powder, oregano, garlic powder with some salt and black pepper (to taste).
- Rub this dry spice mix onto the sliced mushrooms really well. Set the mushrooms aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Make the salsa
- Mix together the diced mango, red onion, and tomato in a mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, cilantro leaves, and a pinch of salt. Taste, and add more salt if needed. Set the salsa aside.
Grill the mushrooms
- Set a frying pan on medium-high heat, and add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil to it.
- Once the pan is sufficiently hot, place the marinated mushrooms on it in a single even layer. Do not crowd the pan too much.
- Grill the mushrooms on each side for 2 minutes until they look crispy, and have caramelised.
- Take the mushrooms off heat once cooked, and set them on a separate plate.
- To assemble, layer the cooked white rice in a bowl. Top it with the grilled mushrooms and mango salsa.
- Add the tortilla chips and dollop the sour cream on top of the bowl and enjoy!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min