25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Crispy tofu over a bed of rice, served with a flavorful south-east Asian style peanut satay sauce and sauteed bell peppers.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 20.37g
Saturated Fat 3.88g
Total Carbohydrates 106.84g
Dietary Fiber 8.72g
In Your Bag
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Bell Pepper (Red)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Sriracha Sauce
- Coconut Milk
- Corriander Leaves
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (30-40 ml)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Chop the tofu into 1″ cubes. Slice the red bell pepper lengthwise into 1/3″ sticks.
- Wash and clean the white rice thoroughly, and cook it as you would.
Marinate the tofu
- Add the tofu cubes to a mixing bowl along with half of the soy sauce, honey, half of the ginger & garlic paste, and some salt and pepper (to taste).
- Mix well until the tofu is covered in the marinade and set aside for 10 mins.
Saute peppers and peanuts
- Set a frying pan on medium heat. Add 2 tsp of cooking oil to it.
- Once it is sufficiently hot, add the sliced red bell peppers to it and saute for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Saute for another 1-2 minutes and set the peppers aside.
- To the same pan, add the peanuts and toss them until they are fragrant. It should take about 3-5 minutes. Set the peanuts aside as well.
Prepare the sauce
- To a mixing bowl, add the remaining soy sauce, sriracha sauce, ginger & garlic paste, peanut butter, coconut milk and some salt & pepper to taste.
- Whisk the sauce until everything is combined, add some water to adjust the consistency. It should be pourable.
Cook the tofu
- Use the same frying pan, and set it on medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil and let it heat.
- Meanwhile, toss the marinated tofu in the cornflour. Add the tofu to the hot pan in a single layer.
- Allow the tofu to cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until crisp and nicely browned.
- To assemble, layer the rice in a bowl, top it with the crispy tofu and the sauteed bell peppers.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the tofu, and garnish with the fried peanuts and some corriander leaves.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min