25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Delectable burrito packed with a black bean mash inspired by Mexican flavors, and some lime-cilantro rice, finished with some fresh tomato salsa, and gooey cheddar cheese.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 12.8g
Saturated Fat 6.3g
Total Carbohydrates 50.7g
Dietary Fiber 6.6g
In Your Bag
- Canned Beans
- Red Onion
- Ground Cumin
- Coriander Powder
- Chilli Flakes
- Lemon Juice
- Coriander Leaves
- Cheddar Cheese
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (20 gm)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare the ingredients
- Drain the beans, and mash them coarsely with the back of a fork.
- Finely dice the onion and tomato. Mince the garlic cloves too.
- Roughly chop the corriander leaves.
- Mix together the spice mix — half of the paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, chilli flakes, a little bit of black pepper.
- Cook the rice as you would, and set aside.
Cook the bean filling
- Set a frying pan on medium heat, and add some of oil to it.
- Add the garlic, and half of the onion to it. Saute until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the mashed beans, the spice mix, season with salt. Saute for 2 minutes, and add 20-30 ml of hot water.
- Let it cook for 2 more mins until the mash becomes thick. Set it aside in a bowl.
Making the salsa
- To make the salsa, mix together the remaining onion, tomato, half of the cilantro leaves, 5 ml of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add some salt to taste, and the rest of the paprika. Set aside.
Making the rice
- For the rice, add the rest of the cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt to the cooked rice, and mix.
Fill the burritos
- Lay a tortilla wrap on the work surface. Add half of the bean mash, followed by some rice, and salsa.
- Top it with grated cheddar cheese. And snugly wrap the burrito.
Toast the burritos
- Set the frying pan back on medium-high heat and add some of oil to it.
- Toast the burritos on either side until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot and enjoy your meal!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min