25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Delicious Swedish-style meatballs doused in a creamy sauce over a bed of pasta.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 24.12g
Saturated Fat 13.68g
Total Carbohydrates 42.53g
Dietary Fiber 2.35g
In Your Bag
- Minced Mutton
- Fusili Pasta
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Nutmeg Powder
- Chicken Stock
- Mustard Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Parsley Leaves
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (30 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
Make the meatball mix
- To a mixing bowl, add minced mutton, egg (as required, make sure the mixture is not too runny), breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg powder.
- Season it with salt and pepper (to taste). Mix well
- Roll the mixture into balls, each meatball should be approx. 2 tbsp sized, like a golf ball. Set the aside.
Cooking the pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Once it is at a rolling boil, season it with 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Add the fusili pasta to it, and let it cook al dente (approx. 9-10 minutes).
Cooking the meatballs
- Set a large frying pan on medium-high heat, add cooking oil to it and let it heat up.
- Cook the meatballs in the heated pan for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once the meatballs are sufficiently cooked, take them off the heat. And wipe down the pan if there is any unwanted crumbs on it.
Making the sauce
- Add the chicken stock cube to 1 cup of hot water, whisk well to dissolve it.
- Set the same frying pan back on medium-low heat and add the butter. Once melted, add maida and stir for a minute.
- Add the stock to the roux and whisk until smooth. Once starting to thicken, add the mustard sauce, worcestershire sauce, a bit of salt and pepper (as required). Allow it to simmer.
Bring it together
- Add the meatballs back into the sauce and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and stir in the sour cream. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Add pasta to a serving bowl and serve the meat balls on top of pasta.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min