25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Thai-style flavorful and juicy chicken mince cooked in a delicious sauce and packed with basil. Served with a side of rice, and a crispy fried egg on top.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 18.4g
Saturated Fat 5.8g
Total Carbohydrates 71.2g
Dietary Fiber 2.7g
In Your Bag
- Minced Chicken
- Green Chilli
- Red Onion
- Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Chicken Stock
- Soy Sauce
- Fish Sauce
- Caster Sugar
- Basil Leaves
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (20 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Brown Sugar (2.5 gm)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- Mortar & Pestle
Prepare the ingredients
- Crush the garlic cloves and green chillies in a mortar and pestle with a pinch of salt.
- Slice the onion into 1/4 inch slices.
- Chiffonade the basil leaves into thin slices.
- Cook the rice as you would, and set aside.
Preparing the sauce
- Add the chicken stock cube to 1 cup of hot water, whisk well to dissolve it.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, soy sauce, fish sauce, caster sugar and brown sugar.
- Once the sugar is completely dissolved, set aside.
Cooking the chicken
- Set a frying pan on medium-high heat, and add some cooking oil to it.
- Add the minced chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic and chillies, onion, and ginger & garlic paste. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the prepared sauce to the chicken, and let it cook and caramelise for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves to the chicken and let it cook.
Sunny side up
- Remove the chicken from the pan, and set the pan back on medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining oil, and crack an egg onto it. Season with salt. And let the egg cook until desired yolk consistency.
- Serve the chicken and rice, with the egg on top.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min