25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Our vegetarian and mushroomy take on the popular Russian dish - stroganoff; a stewed dish with a lightly tangy and creamy sauce, served over a carbohydrate such as rice.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 5.7g
Total Carbohydrates 84.5g
Dietary Fiber 4.2g
In Your Bag
- White Mushrooms
- Red Onion
- Vegetable Stock
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Cream Cheese
- Parsley Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare the ingredients
- Finely chop the garlic cloves and dice the onion, set aside.
- Slice the cleaned mushrooms into 1/4″ slices. Grate the parmesan and set that aside as well.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
- Cook the white rice as you would.
Cook the mushrooms
- Set a frying pan on medium-high heat, and add half of the extra virgin olive oil to it.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan in one layer, and cook them while stirring in intervals for 4-5 minutes until they are lightly golden brown.
- Create a well between the mushrooms, add 2 ml of the oil, and add the onion and garlic. Saute until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the last of the oil, followed by the maida. Stir until the maida is cooked, for 30-45 seconds.
Building the sauce
- To a cup of hot water, add stock powder and whisk well until dissolved.
- Once the flour is cooked off, reduce the heat to medium, and add the stock and Worcestershire sauce.
- Whisk to ensure no lumps are formed.
- Once you have a thick gravy, season with salt and pepper.
Finishing the stroganoff
- Turn the heat down to low, stir in the cream cheese to get a creamy mushroom stroganoff.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese until it is dissolved.
- Garnish the stroganoff with the chopped parsley, and serve it with the cooked rice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min