25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Asian inspired spicy and sweet chicken thighs coated in a sticky irresistible sauce made of sriracha sauce and honey, served over white rice.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 18.11g
Saturated Fat 0.52g
Total Carbohydrates 71.97g
Dietary Fiber 2.1g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Thighs
- Sriracha Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame seeds
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (20 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare the Ingredients
- Add the garlic cloves to a mortar and pestle with a small pinch of salt, crush the garlic until mashed well.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2″ cubes.
- Finely chop the spring onion, set aside a handful of the greens for garnishing.
- Cook the Rice as you normally would.
Marinating the chicken
- Take a mixing bowl and add the cubed chicken thighs to it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and half of the crushed garlic.
- Mix well and let it marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
Preparing the sauce
- Take a different mixing bowl, and add the sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce, and some water.
- Whisk well, and set it aside.
Cooking the chicken
- Set a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add some oil to it and allow it to heat up.
- Place the marinated chicken skin side down on the heated pan.
- Allow the chicken to cook for 5-7 minutes, flip the chicken halfway through cooking. The chicken should be nicely seared and browned.
- Take the chicken out of the pan, and reduce the heat to medium-low.
Cooking sauce & chicken
- Add 2-3 teaspoon of oil to the same pan now set on medium-low heat. Add chopped spring onion and rest of the crushed garlic to it.
- Saute until they are fragrant and translucent. Add the prepared sauce, and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, and let it simmer and cook through in the sauce for another 3-4 minutes.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, turn off the heat, and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion greens.
- Serve over the cooked rice
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min