25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Our take on the popular Mexican fajita, stuffed in a crisp tortilla crust and topped with a creamy, finger-licking cilantro sauce.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 24.74g
Saturated Fat 5.45g
Total Carbohydrates 10.21g
Dietary Fiber 4.75g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Breast
- Bell Pepper (Red & Yellow)
- Red Onion
- Chili Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Chilli Flakes
- Green Chili
- Crunchy Taco Shells
- Sour Cream
- Corriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare the Ingredients
- Cut the chicken breast into 1″ strips. Slice the bell peppers in the same dimensions.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Slice green chilis.
- Warm the taco shells for 2-3 minutes in a microwave to fully cook them through.
Cooking the chicken
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan set on medium-high heat. Add the chicken to it along with the paprika, red chili powder, cumin and dried oregano. Saute to coat the chicken in the spices.
- Season with salt and black pepper, and allow the chicken to sear and cook for 6-7 minutes. When the chicken is almost cooked, reduce the heat to low.
- Add the butter, half of the garlic, and chilli flakes and saute until cooked. Remove the chicken onto a plate leaving the residual fats in the pan.
Cooking the peppers
- Set the pan back on medium heat, and add the onion and bell peppers to it. Season with salt and saute well.
- Cook the peppers for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and toss to combine. Add sliced green chilis and stir them in.
Making the sauce
- Into a blender jar, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro leaves, and a small pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth, add a splash of water if needed to help the blender move better. Taste and adjust salt as required.
- Chop the avocado into 1″ cubes just before serving to prevent oxidization.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of the fajita filling into the warm taco shells, followed by a few cubes of the avocado.
- Drizzle the tacos with the cilantro sauce and serve.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min