20 - 25 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Chicken lo mein makes a great dinner or late night snack. Traditionally, this dish is made with thin lo mein noodles.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 4.15g
Saturated Fat 0.82g
Total Carbohydrates 80.04g
Dietary Fiber 4.08g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Breast
- Lo mein noodles
- White Mushroom
- Light soy Sauce
- Chinese Cooking Wine
- Sesame Oil
- Oyster Sauce
- Stock Cubes
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetables Oil/Olive Oil (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Sugar (1.5 gms.)
- Pan/ Wok
- Sauce Pan
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Cut the chicken into thin strips about 2 inches long.
- Cut the carrot into strips to match the chicken.
- Fine chop Garlic and slice mushrooms.
Prepare Chicken broth
- Set a saucepan on medium to high flame Pour 60ml water per serving and put in a stock cube or powder.
- Simmer for about 5-7 mins. Give it a stir every now and then till the broth comes to a good ball. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
Prepare Sauce Mix
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken broth, Oyster sauce and sugar.
- Mix until sugar dissolves and set aside.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until they are cooked aldente (tender, but still firm).
- Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again .
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high to high heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry for a few seconds until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color and is 80 percent cooked.
- Remove the chicken and clean out the wok.
- Heat oil and add salt (to taste) in the work. Add the carrots and mushrooms Stri-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and noodles and stir to mix in with the other ingredients.
- Add sauce mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve hot.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min