25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Our spin on the traditional Sichuan Chinese street food is made of noodles in a spicy flavorful sauce, topped with delicious soy-marinated ground chicken and steamed Bok choy.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 56.75g
Saturated Fat 10.86g
Total Carbohydrates 29.39g
Dietary Fiber 4.75g
In Your Bag
- Minced Chicken
- Soy Sauce
- White Vinegar
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Sichuan Peppercorn Chilli Oil
- Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Hakka Noodles
- Bok Choy
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (25-30 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Mixing bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare the sauce
- To a small mixing bowl, add the chilli oil, peanut butter, honey, and half of the soy sauce.
- Whisk it really well until all the ingredients are combined. Set it aside.
Marinate the chicken
- In a different bowl, mix the ground chicken with vinegar, ginger & garlic paste, salt (to taste) and a dash of black pepper.
- Mix well and set it aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
Cook the noodles & bok choy
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil. Then, add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the noodles are cooked, take out 4-5 tablespoons of the cooking water into a small bowl.
- Place the cleaned bok choy in a strainer and pour the hot noodles over it to both drain the water and steam the bok choy. Separate the bok choy from the noodles after 2-3 minutes.
Cook the chicken
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a frying pan set on medium-high heat.
- Add the marinated ground chicken to the hot pan and saute for 4-5 minutes while breaking up the chicken so it doesn’t congeal together.
- Once the chicken is cooked and some bits have crisped up, add 1 tsp of the noodle cooking water to deglaze the pan. Turn off the heat and take the pan off of it.
Bring it together
- To assemble, pour the sauce into individual serving bowls. Add the cooked noodles to the sauce.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of the noodle cooking water and mix well until the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Garnish the noodles with the chicken and steamed bok choy, and serve!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min