Cook Within:24 hours
There’s an art to a great meatball. It should be nicely round, packed with flavor, and tender throughout. Making them from scratch is really easy and definitely beats anything you’d buy at the store. Here's how to make perfect meatballs every time.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 20.72g
Saturated Fat 8.77g
Total Carbohydrates 41.01g
Dietary Fiber 6.73g
In Your Bag
- Minced Lamb
- White Onion
- Coriander Leaves
- Minced Chicken
- Spice Mix
- White bread
- Tomato Puree
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetable Oil/Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper powder
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Fine chop garlic parsley and half of onion(s).
- Great half of the onion(s) using a standard grater. Keep the juice.
- Add Bread to onion juices and mix to combine so the onion juice soaks the bread and disintegrates. Set Aside.
- Add minced chicken & lamb, egg 2/3 of parmesan, coriander, half of the garlic, salt & pepper (to taste). Use hands to mix well.
- Measure out a heaped tablespoon and roll lightly to form a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Heat vegetable/olive oil in a pan. Add meatballs and brown all over-about 3-4 minutes.
- When they are browned but NOT cooked through, carefully transfer them onto a plate.
- Boil water in a larger pot, add some salt.
- Add spaghetti and stir occasionally.
- Once fully cooked, drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat some vegetable/olive oil. Add rest of onion and garlic andsaute for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Add tomato puree, some water , salt & pepper (to taste), spice mix and mix well.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Bring it together
- Carefully transfer the meatballs and any juices that have pooled on the plate into the Sauce.
- Cook the meatballs for 8-10 minutes , turning and stirring occasionally. Adjust Sauce salt and pepper to taste.
- Once fully cooked , garnish with coriander leaves and Parmesan.
- Serve hot on top of sphagetti and enjoy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min