25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
A juicy burger with a big cheesy meat patty, pickles and a special sauce. You will not be able to put it down without digging another bite. Enjoy the juices with crispy fries on the side.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 77.35g
Saturated Fat 17.5g
Total Carbohydrates 143.35g
Dietary Fiber 14.19g
In Your Bag
- Sour Cream
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Cheese Slice
- Tomato Ketchup
- Minced Lamb
- Iceberg Lettuce
- White Onion
- Brioche Bun
- Dill Gherkins
- Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Mixing bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Roast Potato Wedges
- Rinse thoroughly and cut potatoes into 1/4″ wedges. Place a baking sheet on the baking tray. Spray olive/vegetable oil before putting potato wedges on the tray.
- Distribute out onto one layer. Wedges should be roasted in a pre-heated oven at 200 ͦC for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through. Continue the recipe while the wedges roast.
Get the ingredients ready
- Mince a few pickles (reserve remaining whole pickle slices for the burger)
- Halve the lettuce lengthwise while holding the root end. Slice the halves thinly with the flat side down.
- Peel and cut the onion in half (The other half is yours to do with as you please). Cut one half into 1/4″ dice.
- Create patties out of ground meat that are about 5″ in diameter. To create a small indentation, press your thumb into the center of each patty.
Toast the Buns
- Buns should be added cut side down to a hot, dry pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Toast for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Griddle the patties
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and meat patties to the heated pan. Sprinkle with desired quantity of salt and pepper. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side till brown crust forms
- Top the patties with cheese slices and then place a lid on top of the pan for the final 1-2 mins of cooking.
- Turn off the burner. Continue recipe while patties are self cooking.
Prepare sauce and Finish dish
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and minced pickles. Whisk well until all the ingredients are combined into a sauce.
Bring it Together
- Spread sauce mix on the bottom bun and top with lettuce, onions and some sliced pickles. Place petty and cover with top bun.
- Serve the burger with potato wedges and some sauce. Happy eating!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min