25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Spicy, tangy and crispy fried chicken doused in a Korean-style sauce served in iceberg lettuce with fresh cucumbers.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 4.78g
Saturated Fat 0.8g
Total Carbohydrates 56.46g
Dietary Fiber 2.4g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Breast
- Soy Sauce
- Chili Powder
- Gochujang Paste
- Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Chilli Flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Iceberg Lettuce
- English Cucumber
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (250-300 ml)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Mixing bowl
- Deep Fry Pan
Prepare the ingredients
- Separate the lettuce into individual leaves that can be used as wraps. You only need 5-6 leaves, feel free to use the remaining lettuce for yourself.
- Slice the cucumber into thin circles, and refrigerate along with the lettuce until needed.
- Pat dry the cleaned chicken breast with a paper towel until it is dry. Cut it into 1″ cubes.
Marinate the chicken
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl and add half of the soy sauce, ginger & garlic paste, red chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt and a sprinkle of pepper powder. Mix well.
- Set the chicken aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
Fry the chicken
- Add the cooking oil to a deep frying pan and set it on medium heat.
- Add the marinated chicken to the cornstarch, and make sure all the pieces are coated.
- Dust off the excess cornstarch from the chicken and start frying them once the oil is sufficiently hot (approx 180 degrees celsius). Fry the chicken for 4-5 minutes.
- Rest the fried chicken on a wire rack or a plate lined with paper towels.
Prepare the sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the gochujang, remaining soy sauce, chili flakes, ginger & garlic paste, honey, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to mix together.
- Add the sauce to a frying pan on medium-low heat with 30 grams of water. Stir until the sauce is emulsified and simmering.
Bring it together
- Once the sauce is simmering and lightly steaming, add the fried chicken to it. Stir until the sauce is absorbed by the chicken and you are left with thick and sticky fried chicken.
- To assemble, spoon 3-4 pieces of chicken into each lettuce leaf with 2-3 cucumber slices. Garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min