40 - 45 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
This succulent recipe is a restaurant stype sliced lamb that's marinated in oyester and soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic which goes well with stir fry Bok Choy.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 5.8g
Saturated Fat 1.41g
Total Carbohydrates 16.99g
Dietary Fiber 2.75g
In Your Bag
- Bok Choy
- Oyster Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- White Pepper
- Sesame Oil
- Bell Pepper
- Baking Soda
- Chinese Cooking Wine
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetable Oil/Olive Oil (1/2 tbsp.)
- Sugar (1/2 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Non-stick pan
- Mixing bowls
- Cooking Pot
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Cut the bottom of Bok Choy and separate them. Wash and drain to remove dirt.
- Finely chop Garlic cloves.
- Cut onion and bell peppers in 1//2 inch cubes.
- Thinly slice lamb and add baking soda to tenderize the meat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Wash and drain after exact 15 minutes.
Boil Bok Choy
- In a pot add water and salt. Bring to boil and then add Bok Choy.
- Boil for 1 min, do not exceed 1 min or the Bok Choy will not be Crunchy.
- Drain and set aside.
Stir fry Garlic
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add half of garlic. Stir fry on medium heat until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
Prepare sauce for Bok Choy
- In the same oil, add half oyster sauce, half white pepper and water. Stir until the sauce bubbles. Remove and set aside.
Prepare Stir Fry Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, Chinese cooking wine, white pepper and sesame oil. Mix well and set aside.
Stir Fry Lamb and Veggies
- Heat Olive oil in a wok and add garlic. Stir fry for 15 seconds. Add lamb and stir fry for 5-6 mins on high flame.
- Add onion and bell peppers and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in stir-fry sauce and cook for another minute. Lastly, add sugar and stir fry for 15 seconds. Optionally add water if you want a bit more sauce.
Bring It Together and Serve
- Place Bok Choy on a side and lamb stir fry on the other. Sprinkle Bok Choy sauce on Bok Choy and Garnish with roasted Garlic. Enjoy!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min