25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Lotus root and bell peppers are stir-fried in an Asian-inspired sauce as the main course, which is served with rice.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 1.42g
Saturated Fat 0.15g
Total Carbohydrates 90.98g
Dietary Fiber 8.62g
In Your Bag
- Lotus Root
- Bell Pepper (Red)
- Soy Sauce
- White Vinegar
- Sriracha Sauce
- Green Chili
- Corriander Leaves
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking Oil (10-15 ml)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- Mortar & Pestle
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Peel the lotus root, and chop them into 1/4″ circles. Soak them in the water while you prep. everything else.
- Slice the bell pepper lengthwise into 1/2″ sticks. Slice the green chili into 1/4″ slices.
- Crush the ginger and garlic in a mortar and pestle with a small pinch of salt.
- Cook the white rice as you normally would.
Making the stir fry
- Add 2 tsp of cooking oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add the crushed ginger garlic to it and saute until fragrant. Add the green chili and saute.
- Add the bell pepper to it and stir for 2-3 minutes.
Finishing the stir fry
- Drain the water from the lotus root and saute it with the peppers for another 3-4 minutes. Season it with some salt. Add a splash of water, and cover the pan for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Take off the lid and give it a stir. Then add the soy sauce, sriracha, vinegar, honey, and black pepper. Saute again until everything is combined.
- Check for seasoning, and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve over the cooked rice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min