20 - 25 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
This Indian recipe is a great and healthy addition to the table. Exotic spice notes and very flavorful chickpea soup.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 1.42g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 22.12g
Dietary Fiber 5.31g
In Your Bag
- Tomato Puree
- Stock Cubes
- Baby Spinach
- Spice Mix
- White Onion
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetable Oil/Olive Oil (0.5 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Soup bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Fine chop onion, carrot, ginger & garlic.
- Roughly chop spinach.
- Roast the tomatoes on fire, Keep aside to cool down. Peel off tomato skin, remove tomato seeds with spoon and dice tomatoes.
Prepare Vegetable Broth
- Set a saucepan on medium to high flame and put 200 ml of water per serving along with stock cube/powder. Simmer for about 5-10 mins. Give it a stir every now and then till the broth comes to a good boil. Set aside.
- Put a pan to heat drizzle vegetable/olive oil.
- Add onion and carrot and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stir occasionally, until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add ginger & garlic and sauté for 1 more minute, until fragrant.
- Add in the vegetable stock, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and spice mix – simmer for 5-7 mins.
- On medium low heat, add chopped spinach. Cook for 2-3 mins until spinach is softened.
- Taste and season with your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Serve warm, garnished with chopped corriander and lemon wedges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min