45 - 50 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
These juicy chicken breasts are stuffed with garlicky mushrooms, spinach leaves and a blanket of oozing melted cheese. Simple to make with just a few ingredients, this is how to transform chicken breast from ho-hum into "ohhh yum!"
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 17.83g
Saturated Fat 5.41g
Total Carbohydrates 8.77g
Dietary Fiber 3.49g
In Your Bag
- Chicken Breast
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Dried Thyme
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Vegetable Oil/Olive OIl (0.5 tbsp)
- Salt(to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Aluminium Foil
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Slice mushrooms and roughly chop kale .
- Fine chop garlic.
- Melt butter in a pan and add mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes until they start to turn golden.
- Add garlic, thyme, salt and pepper (to taste) and continue cooking for further 2 minutes until mushrooms are nice and golden.
- Add kale and stir until wilted for about 30 seconds.
Fill chicken pockets
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken With salt and pepper.
- Stuff mushroom mixture into the pocket of each chicken, then top with cheese.
- Seal with toothpicks as best as possible.
- Put a pan on medium heat. Drizzle oil, sear each side of the chicken breast for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Transfer seared chicken into a baking tray with remaining stuffing spread on sides.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15-20 mins. Flip Stuffed breasts once after 10 mins.
- Take out the baking tray and cover loosely with aluminium foil. Set aside for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle thyme and serve hot!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min