25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
A single pan is all that's needed to prepare this creamy pasta in the style of Tuscany, which has a spicy undertone and lovely flavors from mushrooms and sundried tomatoes.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 36.82g
Saturated Fat 10.75g
Total Carbohydrates 66.72g
Dietary Fiber 5.53g
In Your Bag
- Fusili Pasta
- White Mushrooms
- Italian herbs
- Chilli Flakes
- Red Onion
- Hot Sauce
- Baby Spinach
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing bowls
Prepare the Ingredients
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms, and slice the caps lengthwise.
- Dice the red onion really finely, and finely chop the garlic as well. Chop the sundried tomatoes too.
Cooking the mushrooms
- Set a frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of the olive oil and let it heat up. Add the mushrooms to it in a single layer and allow it to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms have shrunken in size, reduce the heat to medium-low, and add half of the Italian herbs, paprika & chili flakes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Saute until the spices are dispersed into the mushrooms, turn off the heat and add parmesan cheese (preserve some for garnish) and mix it in. Set the mushrooms aside in a bowl.
Making the pasta
- To the same frying pan set on medium heat, add the rest of the olive oil and once it’s hot add the garlic and onion. Saute until fragrant and translucent.
- Add remaining Italian herbs and hot sauce. Saute once more, and add 1.5 cups of water. Season with salt and let the water boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta to it and let it cook until al dente (10-12 minutes).
Finishing the pasta
- Once the pasta is cooked, reduce the heat to low. Add the cream and baby spinach. Stir to mix it in nicely.
- Next, add the remaining parmesan cheese and chopped sundried tomatoes. Stir those in.
Add Mushrooms and assemble
- Add the cooked mushrooms set aside earlier. Mix everything well.
- Garnish and serve hot!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min