30 - 35 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
A Bengali prawn curry, where prawns are cooked in spices and coconut milk making a thick curry dish. Served with rice for an authentic and complete Bengali meal.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 7.8g
Saturated Fat 4.54g
Total Carbohydrates 49.25g
Dietary Fiber 3.6g
In Your Bag
- Garam Masala
- Coconut Milk
- Ginger Paste
- Basmati Rice
- Spice Mix
- Desi Ghee
- Green Chilli
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Mustard Oil (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Slit green Chilli into half.
- Fine chop coriander leaves.
- Blanch prawns in turmeric water.
- Rise in ice cold water to stop cooking process.
- Cook rice as usual.
Saute Spice Mix
- Heat Mustard oil ina pan.
- Add spice mix and ginger paste and sauce.
- Now Add the prawns and slit green chillies and stir for few minutes.
Stir in Coconut Milk
- Add the coconut milk,cook for few more minutes and then add salt (to taste).
Garnish and serve hot!
- Sprinkle garam masala and ghee on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve on top of rice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min