25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Recipe for a weekday breakfast or lunch that includes a delicious spinach and feta filling wrapped in a tortilla and served with a savory sour cream dip.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 16.81g
Saturated Fat 6.73g
Total Carbohydrates 14.66g
Dietary Fiber 3.16g
In Your Bag
- Baby Spinach
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Chilli Flakes
- Green Olives (Pitted)
- Sour Cream
- Garlic Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking Oil (10-15ml)
- Non-stick pan
- Mixing Bowls
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Roughly chop the olives and baby spinach.
- Drain the sundried tomatoes and reserve the oil. Roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the garlic, crumble the feta and set aside.
Saute the spinach
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan set on medium heat.
- Once it’s hot, add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add the chopped spinach, and saute until it reduces in volume, for 2-3 minutes. Season with black pepper and a very tiny pinch of salt. Note: Do not sprinkle excess salt as Feta cheese itself is salty.
Prepare the filling
- To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, combine the sauteed spinach with the crumbled feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives and chilli flakes.
- Mix well until combined.
Make the wraps
- Fill the tortilla wraps using a spoon. Fold each wrap towards the inside from two sides, and roll it from right to left to seal it shut.
- To toast, add 2 tsp cooking oil to the same frying pan on medium heat, and toast the wraps on all the sides until golden brown and crisp.
Making the seasoned sour cream
- To make the seasoned sour cream, add the sour cream into a mixing bowl. To it, add a small pinch of salt and pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and the reserved oil from the sundried tomatoes.
- Whisk well until smooth and emulsified.
Bring it Together
- Cut the tortilla into half and serve hot with seasoned sour cream on the side.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min