50 - 55 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Hot Italian sausage stuffed peppers with onion, garlic, flavourful rice, a ton of spices topped with delicious cheese and parsley.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 32.02g
Saturated Fat 11.41g
Total Carbohydrates 41.99g
Dietary Fiber 3.53g
In Your Bag
- Bell Pepper
- Spice Mix
- White Onion
- Dried Parsley
- Meat Sausage
- Stock Cubes
- Mozerella & Cheddar
- White Mushroom
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Olive Oil (1 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Pressure Cooker
- Non-stick Pan
- Sauce Pan
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Chop onion, mushroom and garlic.
- Cut the peppers either horizontally or just cut a whole in the top. Either way you want to remove the stem, the seeds, and the white flesh from the inside.
- Cut mushrooms into halves and crumble meat sausage.
- Preassure cook rice, do not overcook. Better to be a tad al dente because you’ll be putting into the oven.
Prepare Chicken broth
- Set a saucepan on medium to high flame. Pour 70ml of water per serving and put in the stock cube or powder. Simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- Give it a stir every now and then till the broth comes to a good boil. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil and onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until onions are soft.
- Stir in Chicken, mushrooms, garlic, some parsley and spice mix. Cook for about 6-8 minutes until meat is cooked.
- Stir in the chicken broth. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese (save some for later) and all of the cooked rice.
Bring it all together
- Take a bowl and mix prepared filling with a tad al dente rice and cheese. Mix it well.
Bake Bell Peppers
- Spoon fill into each pepper, filling all the way to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the peppers are nearly fork tender. Check once after 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, and evenly sprinkle the peppers with the remaining cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Carefully remove the peppers and place in a plate. Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve hot!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min