25 - 30 minutes
Cook Within:24 hours
Flavorsome nugget-sized patties made of tuna with a refreshing arugula and green apple salad, served with a side of garlicky Greek yogurt sauce mixed with dill.
Per serving (incl. Tax)
Total Fat 19.93g
Saturated Fat 3.22g
Total Carbohydrates 43.46g
Dietary Fiber 3.01g
In Your Bag
- Canned Tuna
- Garam Masala
- Chilli Powder
- Granny Smith Apple
- Greek Yogurt
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Dill Leaves
You Will Need
Not Included in Bag
- Cooking Oil (30-40 ml)
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-Stick Pan
Prepare Your Ingredients
- Drain the oil from the can of tuna.
- Chop the garlic cloves as small as possible.
- Slice the granny smith apple into 1/4″ thick sticks.
Making the tuna patty mix
- To a mixing bowl, add the drained tuna, garam masala, red chili powder, capers, breadcrumbs, eggs, half of the chopped garlic cloves, cornflour, salt & pepper as per taste.
- Use the back of a fork to mash up everything until well combined.
- Form 1.5 teaspoon sized balls of the mixture, flatten each ball slightly and place it on a parchment paper lined tray or plate.
- Refrigerate the tuna patties for 10-15 minutes.
Make the yogurt sauce
- To make the sauce, mix together the Greek yogurt, some salt, rest of the chopped garlic and half of the lemon juice.
- Tear off the cleaned dill leaves from their stems and add that as well.
Cook the Tune patties
- Set a frying pan on medium-high heat, and add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil to it.
- Once the pan is sufficiently hot, place the chilled tuna patties on it in a single even layer. Do not crowd the pan too much.
- Fry the patties on each side for 1-2 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
Assemble the salsa bowl
- To make the salad, add the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, and a small pinch of salt and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Whisk until emulsified.
- To the dressing, add the arugula leaves and chopped apple slices. Toss until the leaves and apples are covered in the dressing.
- To assemble, serve the tuna patties with a few dollops of the yogurt sauce, with a side of the salad.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Try These Out
with a Creamy Sauce, Fresh Parsley & Rice₹19930  Min
One Pot Puttanesca Pasta
with Capers, Black Olives & Tomatoes₹19930  Min
Black Bean Burrito
with Lime, Cilantro & Salsa₹19930  Min
with Rice & Crispy Fried Egg₹19930  Min
Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
with Caramelised Peppers, Tomatoes & Garlic Sauce₹19930  Min
Gnocchi in Tomato Basil Sauce
with Potatoes & Bocconcini Cheese₹19930  Min
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
with Crispy Pita Chips, Cucumber Salad & Rice₹19940  Min
Pan Fried Crispy Basa
with Basil Pesto Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Zucchini Stir Fry
with Carrot & Cottage Cheese in Soy Sauce₹19930  Min
with Fusilli Pasta in Mustard & Worcestershire Sauce₹19930  Min
Sriracha & Honey Chicken
with a Spicy Tangy Sauce & Rice₹19930  Min
Miso Glazed Eggplant
with Soy Sauce & Sticky Rice₹19935  Min